Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Did She or Didn't She....???




Sorry for the poor quality of these photos which purportedly reveal Jackie had a facelift at 60. Of course, she never told anyone if she did or didn't but in Billy Noonan's book, I believe, John was adamant his mother had never had a facelift and it was the media making things up again.

One of her doctors, Dr. Henry Lax, did go on record to say she had approached him for his opinion about having a facelift when she was in her late 40's. He advised her against it saying it would be too obvious and, if anything, she should just have her eyes done--which she did after turning 50.

Any thoughts on if she had a facelift? I think it's so hard to tell as weight, makeup, stress, fatigue can all make someone look older.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't tell from these pictures. Like Grace Kelly, Jackie had very defined bone structure which tends to age well even without surgery. I wouldn't fault her for getting a facelift, though. I'll probably start thinking about eventually myself, lol, and I certainly would if I was photographed as often as she was.